reThinkIt!™ App Demo
reThinkIt! for 3rd – 12th grade is “Advice Reimagined” at a student’s finger tips helping them make wiser decisions on the fly – at school, at home or on their own.
Both in English and Spanish, reThinkIt!, is part on-demand text messaging with a Live Mentor and part self-help-driven interactive modules that guides students through a unique and evidence-based process to tell their side of the story.
Students provide 5 times more information through reThinkIt! than they share face to face with adults. All collected and measured in real-time. The app is underpinned with predictive analytics combined with machine-based learning. A clever chatbot named Minty, guides students through the self-help portions. In addition, students have on-demand access for reThinkIt!’s Live Chat Mentors.
Research findings from May 2017 reveal students using reThinkIt! :
- 5.4 emotions selected per student
- Avg. app completion time 26 minutes
- 54% accepted responsibility
Benefits for schools:
- Increased daily attendance
- Decreased in-school suspensions
- Real-time measurable data on social-emotional learning and restorative justice issues
- Increased grade point averages
- Statistically significant reduction in students’ emotional distress
Benefits for teachers:
- Decreased time spent on classroom management issues
- Improved student relationships
- A 100% auditable trail with live mentors
- Parent conferences are more informative
Benefits for students:
- A tool that meets them in their comfort zone and treats everyone the same
- Helps students make wiser decisions on the fly
- Students take more responsibility for their behavior
- Students have more empathy and improved relationships with the adults in their life