reThinkIt!™ for School Demo
reThinkIt! for 10-18-year-olds is “Advice Reimagined” at a student’s fingertips helping them make wiser decisions on the fly – at school, at home, or on their own.
Both in English and Spanish, reThinkIt! helps make students emotionally healthier. Powered by machine learning, reThinkIt! leverages its unique combination of kid-smart, chatbot-driven conversations, and real-time self-guided Emotional Digital Triage™ Assessment paired with optional access to licensed live chat mental health therapists and certified counselors.
reThinkIt! helps automate the time-intensive parts of the mental health evaluation and triage process that bog down the more important –– and essential – – high-touch-people part.
Students provide 6 times more information through reThinkIt! than they share face-to-face with adults. All collected and measured in real-time. A clever chatbot named Minty guides students through the self-help portions. In addition, students have on-demand access to reThinkIt!’s Live Chat Mentors.
For schools with or without their own counselors or therapists, reThinkIt!’s unique flexibility provides forward thinking administrators a pays-for-itself cost effective, and easily customizable platform that meets students’ mental health needs no matter where they are emotionally at any given moment. All, easily accessible in one kid-friendly mobile app –– on-demand when they need it most –– at school, at home or on their own.
Research findings from May 2017 reveal students using reThinkIt!:
- 5.4 emotions selected per student
- Avg. app completion time 24 minutes
- 54% accepted responsibility
Benefits for schools:
- Statistically significant reduction in students’ emotional distress
- Increased daily attendance
- Decreased in-school suspensions
- Real-time measurable data on social-emotional learning and restorative justice challenges
- Increased grade point averages
Benefits for teachers:
- Decreased time spent on classroom management issues
- Improved student relationships
- A 100% auditable trail with live mentors
- Parent conferences are more informative
Benefits for students:
- A tool that meets them in their comfort zone and treats everyone the same
- Helps students make wiser decisions on the fly
- Students take more responsibility for their behavior
- Students have more empathy and improved relationships with the adults in their life