Product Demo for ThinkingApp!™
ThinkingApp! for PreK-2nd grades helps children make wiser decisions through an interactive mobile app using SEL and restorative justice principles.
Both in English and Spanish, ThinkingApp helps students explore feelings, self-regulation, manners, problem-solving and success tools. Teachers/parents help students get to the heart of the matter through a teacher dashboard, I Feel Report, Parent’s Guide and other supportive tools.
Note: Because ThinkingApp is still in production, we have provided two non-animated wireframes for demo purposes. The demo does not have audio included. The finished product will be animated and have audio for both English and Spanish.
Benefits for schools:
- Disciplinary incidences are handled in the classroom
- Foundational lessons are provided at younger ages
- Supports students, teachers and parents
- Accessible and usable by a wide range of children
Benefits for teachers:
- SEL and restorative justice content
- Interactive e-books are for whole class or individual personalized instruction.
- Teachers review responses and have a more informed discussion with the student.
- Content is personalized to the developmental level/skills of each child
Benefits for students:
- A disruptive student uses the app to calm down and tell their side of the story
- A calm student learns manners, problem-solving and other success skills
- Provides a safe and caring learning environment
Benefits for parents
- Parents can easily participate in their children’s learning activities
- A Parent’s Guide provides supportive activities for the home